Always use latest flash file to flash your realme 5 Pro. At the time of writing this article, the Realme 5 Pro users can download and install the ColorOS 6.0 (9.0 Pie) based stock firmware with a version of RMX1971EX_11_A.13 officially. We will recommend you to keep checking the official Realme Software Update page to get the latest firmware version always. Now coming to the actual topic, Stock Firmware comes by default with a smartphone from the device manufacturer. It’s designed and developed for each and every device model for optimal performance and stability.
- Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it.
- When you start taking the screenshot, you’ll have the ability to scroll to capture as much as you need to.
- With its updated user interface, Android is even more pleasant to use, and it’s never been easier to switch from an alternate OS to Android 12.
- All that said, download the stock firmware if you’re looking to enjoy Android 11 without any discounts, you should be going for a device that has 3GB of RAM or more.
- All the Gapps Applications are the property of Google, and there is no Re-modification in the Gapps.
Various OEMs have already released the same for many devices. But to make it easier for users, this page lists down all available Android 11 Download options for all available phones till date. This Galaxy A10 has several model codes such as SM-A105FN (Global), SM-A105F, SM-A105M, and SM-A105G. So it is important to download the right stock ROM file as SM-A105F firmware. Then you need to compare it with your device Model Number as SM-A105F.
How much exactly changed between Android 11 and Android 12? We’ll get into all the details and figure out which version comes out on top. Sadly, Android has gone away from its old naming conventions, where you’d see Android 8 referred to as Oreo or Android 5 as Lollipop. Even though Google no longer publicly names its Android versions as delicious desserts, the company is still updating the operating system and releasing new versions.
The device come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card. This allows you to upgrade the OS of the Samsung Galaxy A10 to Android 11. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn a commission. Selva Kumar is an Android Devices Enthusiast, Who Can Talk and Write About Anything If You Give a Hint About the respective devices.